£65,000 - £75,000
6 months ago
Information Technology Services
Global US based Law Firm seeking Unified Communications Enginner for their IT centre of excellence in Liverpool Street area, provididing technical leadership to global teams and reporting to the Global Unified Comunications Manager.
Other responsibilities of the Unified Communications Engineer include:
- Increasing service and reducing cost through evaluation of new systems and technology.
- Deliver Unified Communications related projects.
- Provide support leadership and act as an escelation point for other engineers and teams.
- contribute to collaboration efforts between the UC team and other IT teams
Key skills required:
- Solid understanding of voice, video and networking principles.
- Knowledge and experience of Global UC environments including Voice over IP telecommunications Infrastructure.
- Experience of; Cisco UC Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, Cisco IM and Presence Service, Cisco Emergency Responder, Cisco Unified Attendant Console, Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express and other associated Cisco Products.
Candidates must also demonstrate strong communication skills and have previous experience of working in a similar role in a professional services environment (legal, accountancy, insurance, finance).