A top 50 UK law firm with a global reach is looking to recruit a HR Advisor for their City-based office.
The HR Advisor will work alongside the HR Manager and wider HR team to provide first line response to partners, managers and employees on all generalist HR matters.
The key duties will include:
- Advising partners, managers and employees on HR issues including policies, procedures and ER
- Managing the HR database and providing support to the HR Administrator on any issues
- Maintaining the HR intranet pages
- Assisting the coordination of annual performance management reviews
- Supporting senior HR employees with ER issues
- Leading on HRIS related projects including reviewing systems to ensure they are ‘fit for purpose’
- Taking responsibility for the monthly payroll process
- Organising fee earner and business support recruitment alongside the HR team
The HR Advisor will be a fully generalist HR professional, with experience of managing a diverse and varied caseload within a legal environment. The role will encompass all specialisms of HR and as such would suit a candidate who has been exposed to a wide array of responsibilities, particularly HRIS management. Demonstrable project management experience would be a huge bonus, as would knowledge of Cascade.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you