A leading global law firm based in the City is looking to hire a HR Business Partner for a maternity cover contract.
The HR Business Partner will work alongside dedicated client groups to implement the people strategy within the firm.
Key duties include:
- Leading on a number of strategic HR projects
- Assisting client groups in developing an annual HR plan aimed at driving employee engagement and performance
- Clarifying resource requirements for client groups
- Analysing team and individual development needs
- Providing trusted guidance and coaching to partners on HR matters
- Coordinating performance, salary and bonus reviews
The HR Business Partner will be a consummate HR professional, with specific experience in the legal sector. They will have honed communication and influencing skills, as they will have to bring different stakeholders together to work collaboratively on projects. The ability to understand the businesses wider commercial needs whilst working on specific projects would be hugely beneficial in the role, as would the willingness to jump into live projects from day one.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you