One of our clients, a top US & International law firm with stunning offices based in the city, is looking to recruit a Human Resources Analyst. They will be responsible for supporting the Human Resources function in the provision of an effective and efficient HR Operations support service.
This will be a predominantly HR systems and payroll administration-based role and will require someone who can hit the ground running in a busy and demanding environment.
Working hours are 9.30am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday (plus the ability to be flexible dependent on work requirements).
Experience of HR Systems and Payroll within legal services is essential.
- Peoplesoft (maintenance; reports; implement processes; regular audits; training; data entry)
- Sharepoint (maintain and oversee the HR Intranet site)
Regular contact with the US teams and international offices will be required to ensure that the above systems are being used effectively.
- ADP (work with ADP to ensure high service levels achieved)
Manage the monthly payroll cycles for the International offices.
- Provide support to the HR Analyst in preparing and validating monthly payroll information for the London office.
- Ensure that monthly payroll information is administered in a timely manner and detailed records of any payroll amendments are maintained.
- Sign off on change reports for Partner Payroll and US Non Partner Payroll.
- Ensure P11D information are prepared in a timely manner and provided to Finance.
Other knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred and CIPD qualified is desirable.
- Experience of PeopleSoft in a functional capacity is essential.
- Highly effective writing and communications skills, and the ability to communicate credibly and diplomatically with all levels.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple highly detailed projects.
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate with a diverse group of Attorneys, staff and clients and provide information with ordinary courtesy and tact while safeguarding confidentiality.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- High comfort level with stressful job requirements. Ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Ability to keep confidential any information, observations or viewpoints regarding Firm personnel or matters.
- Ability to solve problems on an immediate basis and work using initiative.
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible and hands-on attitude.
- Excellent IT skills (Work, Excel and Powerpoint).
The above is not an exhaustive list and successful applicants will be provided with a full job description.