A leading Mayfair based law firm is looking to recruit a HR Administrator on a permanent basis.
The HR Administrator will provide first class support to the HR department and assist with a range of duties.
The key duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for any HR queries
- Screening CVs, arranging interviews and maintaining contact with candidates and agencies
- Processing new joiner information
- Organising the firm’s induction programme
- Updating employee information
- Producing HR reports
- Administering the monthly payroll
The HR Administrator will be a switched on and confident graduate, with HR experience ideally in a professional services or law firm environment. Effective communication and organisational skills are essential in this role, as is the ability to work efficiently under pressure. HR Systems experience and a CIPD qualification would be highly desirable.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you