A leading multinational law firm based in the heart of the City are looking to recruit a Learning and Development Coordinator on a permanent basis.
The Learning and Development Coordinator will provide first class support for all the firm’s training needs.
The key duties will include:
- Coordinating all learning and development initiatives and activities across the firm
- Liaising with external training providers
- Researching and sourcing new training services from outside providers
- Maintaining the training records on the HR database
- Creating training documents for sessions as well as making sure training requirements are met
- Taking responsibility for day-to-day queries regarding training sessions
- Supplying regular updates to the wider learning and knowledge teams
The Learning and Development Coordinator will be a bright, engaging and articulate graduate, who has spent the last 6-12 months working in an L&D function within a law firm or professional services environment. The ability to juggle competing priorities is an absolute must as is having strong administration skills, with a keen eye for detail. As the role will be client-facing, strong communication skills and the confidence to deal with employees of all levels is essential.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you