My client is a leading European Patent & Trade Mark firm who is looking for a HR Systems Analyst for their London office.
The HR Systems Analyst will be integral in developing the functionality of the HR system and working towards it’s continuous improvement.
The key duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contract for any HRIS queries
- Planning the implementation of absence request workflows for fee earners
- Assisting in the migration of HR documentation onto a new platform
- Acting as the systems administrator for the HRIS
- Liaising with external software providers on support issues
- Analysing HR processes in order to identify solutions and streamline processes
The HR Systems Analyst will be a technically skilled and experienced Systems professional, who has ideally come from an HR background. The Analyst will bring a logical and analytical approach to problem solving and be able to offer an advisory service to the business on anything HRIS. Previous experience of using OpenHR would be highly desirable as would proven project management skills.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you