A leading multinational law firm based in central London is looking to hire a HR Systems Manager on a 12-month contract.
The HR Systems Manager will play an integral role in developing the HRIS to meet the needs of the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Analysing the reporting requirements of the system in preparation of a global rollout
- Acting as the manager with oversight of the HR and Payroll systems
- Generating reports and analytics in line with key stakeholder requirements
- Increasing awareness and use firm wide of the benefits platform
- Streamlining the payroll procedure on the system to improve efficiency
- Acting as the key point of contact for data strategy initiatives
The HR Systems Manager will be a consummate systems professional, with extensive experience of HRIS databases and will have an understanding of data policies, concepts and principles. A commercial outlook is essential, as the role-holder will be required to identify the needs of the business and effectively utilise the systems to better meet those needs. Strong BI querying skills are essential, as is having a consultative approach to problem solving. Knowledge of PS Enterprise and Cognos would be highly advantageous.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you