A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a top 20 international Law firm for an E-Billing Coordinator to join their Finance team based in London.
As the Ebilling Coordinator you will be responsible for:
• Working closely/Project Managing Global E-Billing Implementation team based internationally, in regards the day to day requirements of our Clients E-Billing Requirements
• Ensure well versed on all client E-Billing Coding requirements and also fully versed on the Set-up in SAP
• Maintenance of London client E-Billing requirements
• Communicating client driven time recording requirements to all timekeepers
• Maintaining e-billing sites to include uploading new timekeepers, rates and other information as required. Ensure pricing/exception rates are also set-up in SAP
• Ensuring global communications concerning London billed clients are attended to and liaising closely with the Revenue Control team in particular to ensure required actions are addressed
• Working closely with Attorneys and Revenue Control in addressing issues with e-bills/files that have been rejected
• Implementing and managing information to be held in a central repository (Intranet), on clients specific billing requirements
• Ensuring that once client e-billing / special billing has gone live, processes are put in place for new matters to adhere to the process laid down
• Identify timekeepers who do not comply with client e-billing/special requirements, and initiate an escalation process
• Champion the firms TM Flat Fee billing process and examine ways to transition this to other practice groups within the firm, i.e. Company Secretarial and Immigration
To be successful with the E-Billing Coordinator application you will need to have a well developed working knowledge of proprietary e-billing systems including Tymetrix T360, Serengeti, Data Cert, Lawtrac, Collaborati, OB10 amongst others
and a strong understanding of the LEDES protocol, UTBMS codes and the ability to understand and manipulate the .txt files required for uploading into e-billing systems.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a top firm that is regarded one of the best in the industry. You will work alongside a dynamic and established team and have great support throughout.
If this sound like you click the link to apply!