Are you an experienced E-Biller with an interest in the technical side of the process? If so, a vacancy has arisen to join a Top 10 International Law Firm, in their International Business Support team as an Ebilling Technical Executive to join them on an 18-month contract.
As the Ebilling Technical Executive you will be responsible for centralising the ebilling process for the firm in order to create a 'centre of excellence' for ebilling. You will be a first point of contact for fee earners and billing teams as well as clients and ebilling vendors and will be expected to answer queries or offer advice on all areas of ebilling requirements and processes.
Alongside this, you will be required to review client requests for ebilling and create technical specifications for our technical team to work from when developing the system, as well as testing the solution to identify possible issues.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Understanding the various ebilling systems and how they work with in line with our billing requirements/policies.
- Being a key liaison between fee earners, business support teams, clients and ebilling vendors to help implement new ebilling requests as well as ensuring our service to current ebilling clients does not suffer.
- Reviewing client requests for ebilling from a technical perspective, advising what our systems can/cannot accommodate and suggesting solutions.
- Creation of technical specifications for development of electronic bill file formats.
- User acceptance testing of ebill file formats and submission of these to our clients' systems.
- Assisting with resolving technical issues with ebill files and ebill system limitations.
- Assisting with the transition of ebilling formats to a new vendor/practice management system.
To be successful in your application, it will be important that you have experience in a billing/ebilling environment, ideally within a law firm and have a good knowledge and experience of windows based packages such as Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel as well as knowledge of LEDES file formats.
If this sounds like you, apply now!