We have a great opportunity for a PR Manager to join an established international law firm in the City of London. They are an award-winning firm and the role will join a friendly and forward thinking business development team.
The PR Manager will implement, shape and drive press plans and campaigns for assigned practice and industry groups in line with the firm’s strategy. You will be responsible for raising the external profile of the firm across print, online, broadcast and social media; advising and building internal relationships with partners and associates across the firm's practice areas and industry groups; and developing effective relationships with key journalists and publications.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, commercially-savvy and personable with the ability to establish quickly effective working relationships.
• Educated to degree level with strong PR experience within professional services (agency or in-house)
• Experience of assisting clients in a consultant capacity
• An understanding of today's media landscape
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• An ability to establish quickly effective working relationships
• Be able to work autonomously and as part of a cohesive team.
• Be assertive, passionate, creative and service orientated.
• Good understanding of all Microsoft programmes.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Scarlette Bagan quoting reference SB/908255
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you