My client is an international law firm, and they are looking for a Senior HR Officer to join their team. This would be an ideal opportunity for candidates who are currently operating at an Officer level to take a step up into a more Senior level role. You will be working alongside the HR Business Partners to support fee-earner client groups. Duties for the role will include:
* Providing assistance with the induction process for new joiners
* Management of the maternity and paternity process
* Providing HR advice for employee relation issues
* Planning the firm’s annual career development review process and assisting with the implementation
* Assisting with the annual salary review process
To apply for this role, you must have experience operating at an Advisor level, which has been gained within a professional services environment. Previous law firm experience would be highly advantageous.
Follow us on Twitter for information on new jobs and market trends.