This is a unique opportunity to join the digital team of a preeminent magic circle law firm, and take on a unique lead generation focussed role with a steer towards email marketing and direct marketing campaigns alongside analytical use of the firms CRM system
- Become the go to person and primary point of contact for firm wide email marketing campaigns, spearheading training alongside the continued development of best practice
- Produce branded email campaigns alongside other firm wide external communications, equally managing client mail outs through the firms email marketing tool.
- Assist in managing the firms CRM and major projects associated with the system, reporting back on email analytics to assist in client and business development.
- Help drive internal engagement around specific campaigns, specifically relating to the firm’s alumni programme.
- Assist in other digital and website related projects where needed.
What we’re looking for:
A commercially minded lead generation marketing exec, equally at home with developing content for e-marketing campaigns alongside management of a CRM system.
As a pre-requisite, experience and knowledge of MS Dynamics is a must, the only exception being previous legal experience with use of a similar system such as InterAction.
What’s on offer:
A chance to join a leading magic circle law firm in a unique lead generation and client marketing lead role. This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about digital communications or CRM management that is looking to broaden their experience across a 12-month project.
To apply, please click on the 'apply button’ and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to David Price quoting reference DP/907809.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients