A talented Business Development Assistant is needed to join a leading international law firm, based in the City of London. Our client has excellent learning and development opportunities with a supportive and friendly working environment.
The Business Development Assistant will provide high quality and effective marketing to include:
• Assisting with the creation of marketing literature
• Assist with the production of pitches and various research projects
• Monitoring and updating the intranet and website content
• Coordinating events and seminars
• Sourcing corporate hospitality packages and tickets for sport and cultural events
• Coordinate directory submissions
• Updating the firms CRM system (InterAction)
• Previous experience in a professional services environment (ideally from a law firm)
• Basic understanding of business development and marketing practices and processes
• You will have great all round communication skills and an ability to deal effectively at all levels
• You will have the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines and with excellent attention to detail
• Educated to degree level with intermediate level in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Christine Sleigh quoting reference CS/103973.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you