A progressive top 200 commercial law firm based in leafy Surrey is looking to hire a HR Generalist on a permanent basis.
The HR Generalist will manage the day-to-day management of the HR function for the firm, working closely alongside senior leadership.
The key duties will include:
- Managing the recruitment process for roles at all levels
- Coordinating the payroll and employee benefits packages
- Driving employee interaction with the HR System across the firm
- Coordinating the L&D programme
- Overseeing the salary review process including promotions and bonuses
- Supporting senior leadership on ER issues
The HR Generalist will be a consummate HR generalist, having previously worked within a professional services firm. They will have experience of learning and development, including a basic knowledge of the SRA requirements for solicitors. A strong understanding of employment legislation would be preferable, as is demonstrable experience of reviewing and revising policies and procedures. A CIPD qualification and HR Select experience would be highly sought after.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you