We are looking for a CRM Executive to join an ambitious leading law firm, based in the City of London. This firm are known for their friendly and collegiate working environment.
The CRM Executive will be responsible for the maintenance and development of the InterAction CRM database. You will also be involved with training sessions, strategic reporting and searches.
• Day to day management of InterAction client database
• Developing and implementing procedures and processes across InterAction
• Holding regular bespoke training sessions of administration and fee earning staff on InterAction 'best practice'
• Rolling out activity reporting initiatives, providing support for the business development team, marketing activities and campaigns
• Analysing the use of InterAction and driving forward new data quality initiatives
• Develop marketing activity reports
• Participates in additional firm wide ad-hoc projects
• Creating reaction servers for invitations, providing templates where required
• Strong knowledge of InterAction is essential
• Good knowledge of HTML and e-merge system
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Confidence and good personal presentation
• Computer literate
• High degree of accuracy/attention to detail
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Katie Richards quoting reference KR/908264.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.