Our client is a leader in technology used by the professional services market place. They have offices all over the world and are continuing to grow globally year on year.
The role is for a Credit Controller.
The successful candidate would report to the Management Accountant and will be a tenacious self-starter, articulate and able to communicate financial and other issues and any potential solutions clearly.
Key duties and responsibilities
- The role requires a considerable allocation of time to telephoning and emailing clients. It includes dealing with all ad-hoc queries from clients as to the status and content of invoices and liaison with Account Managers to resolve queries, escalating where appropriate.
- Management of the debtor’s ledger to keep within KPIs and the collection of monies due in a professional and timely manner.
- Responsibility for the posting of cash receipts
- Responsibility for reporting to the Management Accountant, CFO and Managing Director as necessary.
An excellent level of both verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines are essential.
Apart from a natural flair with numbers, other skills that are very much desired as part of this role are as follows:
- An ability to work quickly and accurately
- Good concentration
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to identify issues and address them
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Good computer skills
- An honest, discreet and trustworthy person
- Gregarious and confident in their own abilities and not afraid to challenge existing views and methods
You will work in a fast paced, very welcoming environment, where you will be made to feel part of the team from day one and have the opportunity to progress your career.