Boston Hale are currently partnering with a Top 10 Global Law Firm in the search for a Pricing Analyst to work closely with one of their most successful practice groups. This is a genuinely rare opportunity to join a developed pricing function, rubbing shoulders with not only top legal pricing professionals but also globally renowned lawyers.
- Support the Pricing Manager with pricing decisions and act as a trusted advisor
- Build strong relationships with all levels of staff including senior partners of the firm
- Assist the Pricing Manager to create financial models for pricing scenarios
- Advise on the drafting of commercial agreements and pitches
- Analyse data to understand and predict trends
- Review existing pricing agreements to identify opportunities to improve future performance
- Develop innovative pricing propositions in line with the global pricing framework
- Previous pricing experience in a law firm is advantageous
- Highly analytical nature with strong Excel and financial modelling skills
- The gravitas to advise and influence senior stakeholders
- The ability to hold your own in challenging situations and get your point across effectively without “ruffling feathers”
- Extremely numerate with the ability to harness and analyse mass amounts of complex data
This will be a great step for the successful candidate. Over the next few years, the skillset developed performing this role will become increasingly attractive across the industry and highly sought after.