A top international Law Firm, based in London is looking to recruit a Revenue/ Billing Assistant to join their team on a 3 month fixed term contract. This is a great opportunity to join a busy team and take responsibility for the processing and early stage debt collection of invoices for specific practice areas.
As a Revenue Assistant you will be spending a significant amount of time liaising with Clients, Partners and Fee earners. You will also be responsible for securing the timely payment or invoices, responding to client queries and converting the work in progress (WIP) to an accurate invoice.
The Revenue Assistant will also be required to process and send out a high number of invoices each month as well as ensure that all relevant information relating to unpaid invoices is recorded on the ARCS system.
The successful candidate will also:
- Ensure that the debt collection of invoices less than sixty days is undertaken in
accordance with the Credit Control procedure;
- Ensure that queries raised by a client are resolved in the appropriate timeframe and passed to the Revenue Controller for escalation;
- Attentively ensure that all relevant information relating to unpaid invoices is recorded on the ARCS system to be fed back to partners and fee-earners;
- Provide the necessary support to Revenue Controllers;
- Keep the Revenue Manager informed of all issues and concerns.
You will be joining a close-knit established team of 10 people which forms part of the wider Finance Team.
To be successful in your application you will need to have/be:
- Previous Billing experience within a law firm
- Previous Elite experience (essential) and use of other legal systems, particularly ARCS (desirable).
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills and experience of liaising with clients and other stakeholders.
- A team player with drive, determination and high attention to detail.
You will also be educated to A-Level standard or equivalent and eager to learn and progress your career.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply today!