*Top US law firm in the city looking for an HR Systems Specialist*
Candidates should ideally have law firm or professional services experience, have 3 years’ experience working with PeopleSoft and be professional and reliable. Looking for someone who is accurate, technical, professional and confidential (due to the data you will be seeing).
Salary: Up to circa £60,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
Start date: ASAP
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the maintenance and development of the Firm’s PeopleSoft database for the non-US offices
- Support the design, testing and implementation activities for all new developments and bug/issue fixes in PeopleSoft
- Provide support to the non-US offices for HR Information Systems related projects
- Train and coach team members in all non-US offices on using PeopleSoft
- Develop policies and design and implement audit procedures to ensure data integrity
- Define, communicate, and ensure compliance to HR data integrity standards
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify the root cause(s) of problems/inefficiencies with HR systems or processes
- Create queries and statistical summaries to support business and departmental objectives and to inform management decisions
- Collaborate with support teams to create and execute test plans for upgrades and to support issue resolution.
- Coordinate with internal business partners to identify root causes of and solutions to data integrity issues
- Resolve end-user’s issues with systems or process
- Provide support for the preparation and validation of the monthly payroll information for the London office
- Provide cover with data entries as and when needed
KEY SKILL/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Comprehensive understanding of PeopleSoft HCM v8.9 - 9.2 in a global environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify the root cause(s) of problems/inefficiencies with HR systems or processes
- Strong functional knowledge of Human Resources
- Ability to present data in a logical, concise manner
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, decision-making, and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality at all times
Successful candidates will be contacted by US Law Support to arrange registration, where upon you will be fully briefed on the position and a full job specification will be provided.