An exciting new role as a Communication Manager is now available at a leading international law firm. The role covers the communications for a new business stream and is a permanent, senior role. The firm has an excellent culture and offers competitive benefits and salary.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
• Developing and implementing communications and marketing plans, aligned with business objectives and growth strategy
• Providing support and input regarding further development of strategy with regards to marketing and communications activities
• Devising and executing an internal communications plan
• Providing specialist advice on internal communications and the most suitable format or tools for the given audience
• Writing and overseeing the distribution of press releases; overseeing/managing the publication of these releases on the firm's website and in relevant social media
• Working closely with the business development team, developing and maintaining a suite of materials suitable for client pitches, proposals and tender submissions
• Overseeing the budget-planning process and monitoring throughout the year
If you are a self-motivated, goal orientated and creative individual, this role may be suitable for you. Previous experience of PR and internal communications in a corporate environment is preferred along with, strong editorial skills to deliver a broad range of communications channels and being a strong team player with a high level of attention to detail.
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more about it then please get in touch and apply!