Our client, an international law firm, is looking for an experienced PMO Analyst to join their newly formed programme management office, which is the information hub for projects and programmes and involves reporting and tracking, quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, support and learning from experience. Based in the firm’s London office, you will deliver PMO services to the highest standard whilst also having the aptitude to continuously improve PMO processes internally.
Skills and experience required include:
* Experience with project management, coordination, and reporting
* Ability to set priorities, take initiative and work both independently and proactively in a dynamic and busy environment
* Ability to meet project deadlines and objectives
* Experience of working within a law firm environment or professional services
* Strong financial acumen and analytical skills, as well as an understanding of technology
* Flexibility to adapt varying workloads and activities
* Ability to interact with stakeholders of all levels of management.
Follow us on Twitter for information on new jobs and market trends.