We are working with a leading firm of Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys in their search for a Patent Secretary. The successful individual will enjoy a varied workload and have experience covering both patent secretarial and administrative matters.
Ideally, you will have 2-4 years’ IP experience and be capable of hitting the ground running. You will support a busy team and be expected to:
· Process incoming correspondence
· Manage diaries and the PMS
· Perform a full range of secretarial tasks
· Update and amend information relating to applications
· Liaise with the EPO and IPO
· Perform additional ad-hoc duties
Our client are offering a competitive salary alongside a strong benefits package. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Patent Secretary or Administrator to join a highly-regarded firm of attorneys.