A legal services firm is looking for a bright, energetic and organised individual to join its client-facing business development team in a brand new and varied Client Solutions Assistant position. This role would be ideal for a recent graduate eager to pursue a career in B2B sales or client service. Main duties will include:
• Supporting BD Managers with their sales plans, including conducting client research, preparing pitch documents and presentations, identifying potential leads.
• Acting as the first point of contact for email or phone enquiries.
• Identifying new potential clients and preparing the initial approach to these contacts and attending subsequent new business meetings.
• Reporting sales activity, performance and trends to the rest of the business.
• Taking responsibility for the client feedback process, working closely with teams to act on this feedback and improving overall service to the firm's clients and lawyers.
• Acting as the first point of contact for a small segment of clients and ensuring their assignments run smoothly.
• Helping to shape and execute effective sales campaigns and events.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised and ambitious graduate with an eye for detail and strong customer service ethic gained whilst working in a similar role in a law or professional services environment. Prerequisite for the role of Client Solutions Assistant is a huge appetite to learn and a drive to make things happen combined with has outstanding interpersonal skills.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector – twitter.com/leightontaylorC