We are looking for a Head of IT Projects & Programmes to join our IT team. This is a full-time, permanent role and will be based in our Bristol office.
Osborne Clarke is a leading International Legal Practice looking after a wide range of commercial clients such as Barclays, Facebook, Siemens and Vodafone. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Our focussed strategy and open culture has been rewarded by winning two prestigious 'Law Firm of the Year' awards in 2015, as well as topping the Roll on Friday 'Firm of the Year' polls for Openness, Management and Culture.
What you'll do
Reporting to the IT Director, the role is responsible for guiding and supporting delivery of the IT objectives as set by the IT Director and the Annual IT Investment Plans for Osborne Clarke. You will ensure best practice IT programme management to all client locations, Partners, employees and Associates. Typically based on the PRINCE2 framework, incorporating other practices and methodologies such as: Agile/Scrum; ITIL; Lean Six Sigma; etc. as may be deemed appropriate.
As Head of IT Programmes & Projects you will play a critical role as the firm implements its 2020 vision to achieve effective integration and consistency of approach across the range of working practices.
The main objective is to create and execute investment proposals, providing high quality managerial support service, both on a strategic and operational level, in order to optimise the productivity and profitability impact of the IT Business Service to Osborne Clarke.
What we're looking for
You will have a proven background and experience of working in a similar, senior IT role, ideally within in a legal or professional services environment.
- Proven credibility with senior stakeholders, with the ability to immediately engage all audiences, including Executive Board, Partners, Lawyers and Business Services Professionals
- Ability and preference for managing people, projects and communications in a transparent and open manner
- Practical, pragmatic and business focussed
- Strong consultancy and influencing skills – influential, persuasive, articulate, objective, able to motivate and inspire colleagues and show appropriate assertiveness when necessary
- A strategic thinker with a strong track record of project and business change programme deliver
- An existing and effective network of professionals at leadership level across a relevant set of businesses or a proven ability to build such networks swiftly and effectively
- Degree educated, with relevant professional qualifications
To submit your application, please click on the link provided.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Osborne Clarke LLP is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce.