A top international Law Firm is looking to recruit an IT Assistant Accountant on a 6 month fixed term contract. This is a great opportunity to join a busy team in their prestigious London office where you will be predominately responsible for general assurance of IT spend, assisting IT Managers with budget preparation and you will work alongside the Assurance Coordinator.
You will be joining a leading professional services business with offices located all over the world where you will be required to:
• Support EMEA IT Managers with their individual budgets.
• Interpret and analyse all variances.
• Maintain monthly full year forecast.
• Ensure a timely process of IT Purchase Orders.
• Find ways of innovative solutions to add value to IT processes.
• Comply with Risk management obligations and WHS obligations.
To be successful in this position you will be a part or newly qualified accountant with experience in financial management. You will be at an intermediate level of Excel and MS Office skills and be able to work to deadlines, have high attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
Having an understanding of the dynamics of a large IT budget and being familiar with IT contracts would be advantageous for this role.
If you are interested in the role above, please apply today!