Our client is an IP firm based in London, and they are seeking a highly organised HR Administrator to join their team in this hybrid Executive Assistant and HR role. Reporting into the firm’s Head of People, with a reporting line into the Secretarial Manager, you will be providing an HR operational service to the business. Duties for the role will include:
* Coordination of the end-to-end recruitment cycle including arranging interviews and management of the recruitment inbox
* Drafting letters in relation to the employee lifecycle, including probationary and maternity/paternity leave requests
* Ensuring that the firm’s HR database is up to date
* Coordination of monthly payroll
* Management of secretarial absence levels
* Arranging secretarial feedback meetings as required
To apply for this role, you must be able to multitask in a busy environment, with excellent written communication skills. HR database experience and strong Excel knowledge is essential. You must have HR administration experience gained within a professional services environment, alongside a CIPD qualification.
Follow us on Twitter for information on new jobs and market trends.