We are looking for a Marketing and BD Executive to join a well-known Global law firm based in central London to support the Marketing and Business Development team to help win business for the firm.
The primary objective of the role is to provide business development support to the firm practice and sector groups. The successful candidate will also lead on projects that will maintain market profile and win work. The role would suit someone who enjoys variety in their work as this is a generalist role involving a range of marketing and business development activities
- Support the Marketing Business Development Managers on all aspects of marketing and BD activity to win new work.
- Supporting fee earners on their personal marketing plans
- Support portfolio of practice areas
- Get involved in the full marketing mix
- Work closely with the Digital team to understand trends in the firms online marketing activity
- Ideally have experience working with professional services firms
- Strong knowledge of InterAction is essential
- Proven rapport building skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Confidence and good personal presentation
- Experience of managing projects and take responsibility for your own group.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Christine Sleigh quoting reference CS/908782
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you