This mid-size European law firm with brand new, fantastic offices in London Bridge wish to hire a keen and ambitious finance graduate who is looking to start their career in accounts. Supporting the Finance Manager, the successful individual will assist in handling the firm’s on-going client billing process and accounts payable. Duties include;
· Raising internal draft invoices to provide to fee earners and get approval on the bills
· Coding and entering supplier invoices
· Seeking invoice authorisations
· Supplier statement reconciliations and payments
· Managing employee expense claims (petty cash/credit cards)
· Dealing with supplier queries
· Creating and finalising invoices to send to clients
· Communicating with fee earners and support staff with regards to billing process
· Contacting clients to assist with billing process
· Managing Accounts mailbox and taking responsibility for assigned tasks.
· Having client facing correspondence.
This role will either suit a graduate (Maths or Finance preferred) with up to 12 months’ experience in an accounts department in a law firm or professional service industry. Training will be provided however the candidate is expected to have a good grasp for figures, an intermediate knowledge of Excel and a finance system, in this case Sage and Inprotech. As this position will involve a lot of internal and external client interaction it is essential that candidates have excellent communication and organisational skills. To apply contact Neil Hagan quoting ref. NH-LCC-07.04.17