My client is a leading US law firm, who is looking to hire an International HR Manager for their City based office.
The International HR Manager will oversee the firm’s HR processes and procedures for a dedicated group of non-US based offices.
The key duties will include:
- Working in partnerships with line managers and senior stakeholders to provide expert HR advice
- Managing the recruitment process for both legal and business support staff across offices
- Supporting the International HR Director on employee relations issues
- Overseeing the compensation and benefits programme for the international offices
- Developing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local law and custom
- Supporting the organisational and logistical execution of training and development programmes for the firm
The International HR Manager will be a consummate HR professional, having come from a law firm back ground, ideally with global experience. They will have strong communication and influencing skills, as they will be working with senior stakeholders and colleagues in several offices on a daily basis. The ability to coordinate numerous activities and resources effectively and to strict timescales is an absolute must in this role. A CIPD qualification would be highly beneficial.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you