Addleshaw Goddard is a premium UK business law firm with international reach and an exceptional breadth of services (addleshawgoddard.com). The firm recognise that technology will play a large role in the success of the firm going forward and they are now looking to recruit an IT Director.
This role will lead the IT Directorate to provide a reliable and secure operating environment that enables lawyers globally to conduct premium legal business and supports digital innovation. Excellence and quality in service delivery is embedded in the culture of the Directorate and throughout its supporting processes.
The role combines a balance of commercial and technical challenges. The following list is not exhaustive but gives a flavour of the duties the IT Director undertakes:
* Responsibility for leadership and service delivery in the IT Directorate (Total Headcount: 60), as well as other significant projects and processes that impact the firm's infrastructure and service delivery
* Develop and maintain a global IT roadmap.
* Lead the development and roll-out of substantial projects to deliver the IT platform and programs, leveraging the function and the firm's change management team
* Oversee the operational delivery and service desk operations
* Continuously develop information security, maintaining the firm's ISO 27001 certification
* Collaborate with practices, the transaction support team and other innovation functions to deliver digital innovation in legal services delivery
* Plan and lead the technology integration within potential mergers
* Create a performance culture that aligns with the strategic priorities of the business and integrates with other business services departments
* Continuously improve and develop the quality of the team, mentor and coach the IT management team.
* Network, influence and collaborate at peer level on day to day issues and strategic initiatives with peers in business services
* Ensure costs and efficiencies are maximized in a way which delivers excellent service and great value to the Firm
The candidate will have some previous experience within a leadership role, ideally within a professional services environment, although this is not essential. This role will also suit someone who has the ability to be a strategic thinker and thought leader, coupled with the ability to get involved in the operational aspects of the team where required. A full role specification is available which shows the broad range of responsibilities contained within the role.
This role is being handled on an exclusive basis by Totum Partners. If you would like to apply, please send your CV along with your remuneration details or . All direct or third party applications will be sent to Totum.
Follow us on Twitter for information on new jobs and market trends.