As part of an internal finance system upgrade to Elite 3E, an opportunity has become available for a Finance Systems Support Analyst to join a global law firm that is based in the City of London. This is a role that will encompass technical support, reporting, elements of user training and ongoing development support.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Participating in the project to go-live including system set up
- Providing user support at the first line. Diagnosing user issues, providing guidance, working with developers to resolve back-end issues
- Assisting with systems development, testing and documentation
- Scheduled and ad-hoc reporting
- Managing small systems projects. Requirements gathering, proposing solutions, user training
- This role will require some occasional out of hours support
Essential requirements for the role include:
- Previous experience with a mainstream legal finance system. Ideally Elite, but experience with Aderant, Tikit, Lexis would also be considered
- Outstanding stakeholder and user management skills. The ability to translate technical jargon into lay man’s terms
- Ability to produce reports, ideally using tools like SSRS
- Very strong systems documentation skills
- Ideally, a degree in a relevant subject or an accounting qualification such as ACCA or CIMA
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the EU upon request.