A global specialist law firm requires a Marketing & Business Development Manager to lead the marketing and business development efforts for the firm’s EMEA CCL, WCSL and Antitrust partners as well as the Dubai office and Energy initiatives. The role holder must be able to interact at all levels of the firm and be highly collaborative, working closely with partners and marketing colleagues worldwide.
* Leading the development of the Marketing Plan and reporting on achievements versus goals.
* Planning and implementing all related marketing and business development activities in support of revenue generation and profile.
* Developing tailored proposals and pitches and overseeing related production and tracking of pitch efforts.
* Identifying synergies with other practice groups and driving related initiatives.
* Identifying sponsorship and writing opportunities that raise visibility.
* Writing, editing and maintaining effective materials for use in the firm's marketing and business development initiatives.
* Creating legal directory submissions for the practice group.
* Developing and implementing signature events.
* Rolling out best practices for marketing systems.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated, with at least 5 years’ of relevant experience in a professional services environment. It is essential that the Marketing & BD Manager possesses an intelligent and interested mind, able to grasp commercial and related legal issues and opportunities. Strong project management, leadership, influencing and communication skills are prerequisite.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector – twitter.com/leightontaylorC